Indigo: Since Indus Valley civilisation era, Indigo’s imperial acceptance has made it a craft in itself whether used in Tie-and-Dye, Shibori or Block prints. The vibrant deep-blue dye is extracted from the plant family, Indigofera tinctoria. It is the oldest natural dye known to mankind. It can be used to dye any kind of natural fibre universally.
- Region: Rajasthan
- Navy blue and white Dupatta
- Block printed dupatta
- Geometric motifs all over
- Has a solid border
- Indigo Hand Block print legacy
- This is a handcrafted dupatta and is prone to colour bleeding due to the use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owing to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.